Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We Love the Boppy!

Looking for a great baby shower gift? Let me recommend the Boppy, it's more than just a nursing pillow.

This versatile pillow is a favorite in the Danner household. 

The Boppy was a huge asset while Addy was in the hospital and we were both learning the basics of breast feeding.  In between feedings, Matt and I would take turns sleeping on it. We almost bought another so that we would each have one.

Now, it's one of Addy's favorite places to hang out.

She can watch TV with Daddy

Stare out the window for hours

Practice holding her head up

Or take a little cat nap

Everyone sleeps better on the Boppy!

It's perfect for playing peek-a-boo...

Or just lounging around

Yep, we love the Boppy!

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. I will not receive anything from Boppy for this post. This is what happens when you have a bunch of random pictures and nothing to do with them :)

1 comment:

Emilie S. said...

OMG! That is hilarious!! We LOVE the boppy too! I don't know what I would do without it. I use it as a pillow whenever Eliza isn't using it. :) I am even trying to figure out how I can fit it into our luggage when we visit Chris' parents in Denver!! I'm addicted! You're a great mom!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)