Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nap time Chronicles {9.10.14}

Remi woke up from his nap almost an hour before Addy did today which meant he and I got to spend some unusual one on one time together.

We spent our time in the play room stacking blocks and assembling Mr. Potato head. I watch him play everyday but anytime I get to interact with him like this I'm always amazed at what he can do. 

He's really good at putting Mr. Potato head together and I was really impressed when he put all the put all the pieces in the tub with the lid on and placed it back on the shelf where it belonged. 




Today he also climbed to the top of the play place at chic Fil a and knows how to reach the top of Addys bunks. Uh oh!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)