Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Interruptions of Gratitude

I recently found this little gem on Pinterest.


Its now the screensaver on my phone, it's where I've taken the new name for the blog and it's what I have been striving to do when life seems to be closing in on me. 

When I start to feel anxious, when things literally feel like they are closing in on me, I am trying trying to focus on Christ and not on my suffering. 

In the past, the blog has been a place for me to document the little and bigs things going on in our family and I don't intend to change that, I do however plan on having more of an attitude of gratitude and thanksgiving.

So today I am thankful for sweet family and friends who have gone above and beyond to help me this past month. Im thankful for a patient husband and although my kids have been fighting off colds, Im thankful for two beautiful healthy children.

Stay tuned for more interruptions of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)