Thursday, April 9, 2015

15 Weeks with Baby D #3


We are well into the 15th week of pregnancy with Baby Danner #3 and I have to say that I am thrilled to finally be in the "honeymoon" phase of the second trimester. My mood swings seem to have evened out and I don't wake up feeling like I'm hung over or like a bus has hit me anymore. Praise the Lord!

The first trimester was a bit rough but I (we) made it through thanks to the support of sweet family and friends, raspberry popsicles and iced chai teas. I was a bit of a mess those first 12 to 13 weeks and survival was the name of the game, but after hitting that 15 week mark, I'm hoping to thrive instead of just survive. 



10 weeks along and already starting to show. Eek! Hoping its just my body already familiar with pregnancy and not the making of another 9 pound plus baby.


11 weeks and having fun with this weekly (probably bi-weekly or monthly in my case) baby bump photo idea from Jessica Lynn Writes.


14 weeks on a chilly day in South Carolina. It was way too cold to be wearing sandals but someone didn't pack well.


15 weeks on Easter Sunday and loving this tunic from Old Navy that made me feel less like a chubby momma and more like a trendy hot wife!


My three babies at my check up this past week. A two hour appointment just to hear the heartbeat and schedule an ultrasound. Addy and Remi were troopers and I was so proud of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)