Monday, May 18, 2015

The Blogging Bug

I have the blogging bug but I'm lacking the physical and mental energy writing requires. Making lists seems to be the extent of my writing these days. So here's a random list for this Monday afternoon:

1) I got a Kindle for Mother's Day and now all I want to do is read. It's proven to be a great alternative to Facebook and TV during nap time when I just want to relax for a little while. Im almost half way through Amy Poehler's book and reading books that people wrote about themselves, makes me want to blog even more.

2) I've been making lists of fun blog topics that I probably won't ever get to writing. But just to prove that I do still have a creative bone in my body, here they are:
     - Capt'n Remi: An update post about my little guy who will be two in about two months (yikes!).      He doesn't get nearly as much face time on the blog as his sister did at his age and I kind of feel bad                       about that. But I also feel tired.
     - House vs. Hotel: - we recently went on vacation where we rented a house on the beach with my family. I would love to explore the pros and cons of staying in both a hotel and rental house.
     - Do Not Forget {A list of things to remember to pack when traveling with toddlers}
     - Our Summer Bucket List: - this one might actually make it onto the blog. I need to make a list of things for us to do anyways so why not share it?

Any other fun ideas??

3) The nesting phase has begun and I've started on Baby D's quilt! This is yet another thing keeping me from blogging.



4) The weather here has been all over place and some days it completely awful with hail, rain and wind. Yesterday, however, was beautiful. We had lunch with friends after church, took naps and then we went on a family picnic and ended the day with milkshakes at Sonic. 



Yesterday was a good day.

That's all I have in me. Happy Monday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)