Saturday, June 13, 2015

Remi is Almost Two!

This little man has a birthday coming up soon.


In a little over a month, Remington will be two. 

These first few weeks of summer and being pregnant have brought back a lot of memories of our summer waiting for him to come. And I have to say, I enjoy having him on the outside my belly much more. 

Remi is a typical middle child and so finding pictures and things to say about him are a little bit harder than it was when Addy turned two, but I'm determined to not cut him short. And for some reason, while uploading photos from my phone for this post, I found a lot of him sleeping. He's a good napper and who doesn't love a sleeping baby picture?


Love when he sleeps with his toes like that.


When did he get so long??


Sweet, sick little guy


Remi loves to ride his bike.


"Go fast! Go fast"
His favorite thing is to ride up one driveway and glide down another. 
"Do again!"


He has a thing for hats and happens to look pretty adorable in them.




He also loves to be given big boy jobs around the house. 
"I got it, I got it….. help me."





Up until this week, he was terrified of the water and wouldn't let go of me, even with floaties on. Now, he loves it and is so proud of how he can float all on his own.

Some other random facts about our Wemibird:

He bounces when he runs
He repeats everything Addy says all.the.time.
When he isn't copying his sister's every word, he's mimicking his Dad's every move

We are so thankful for this silly, playful little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)