Thursday, September 17, 2015

40 Weeks with Baby D #3

I have to admit that I was hoping to not have to write a 40 week blog post. I would much rather be snuggling my little one, but as it turns out, I'm not in control. 

Today is Baby Danner's due date, the day we've been waiting 10 months for. And although it feels a little anti-climatic, I'm thankful that baby is still safe and growing smarter and bigger.


Trying to have a little fun while waiting on baby.

I have about two shirts and a pair of pants that still fit, my feet are swollen and my long slender fingers have turned into man hands. My back hurts and I think I got up almost every hour to use the bathroom last night. 

I'm definitely ready to be done, BUT God is good. I've received a lot of sweet messages with people checking up on me. We had a fun morning with cousins, Addy and Remi are playing well and making me smile and there are some fun things going on this weekend that will be fun to go to if Baby doesn't make an appearance. I'm tired but trying to trust in His timing.

"My times are in your hand." Psalm 31:15

Looking forward to my next update introducing you to our new little one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)